Saturday, June 18, 2011

Diary - Thailand Day 14


Day 14 – 6th July 2010

Krabi s a town of rock climbing and mangrove tree. The famous rock climbing is located in Ao Nong, but I not good in active sport so I just head to town area. Nothing much as well in the town. I think after all the journey from Chiang Mai to Phuket and Phi-Phi, there is none that can attract my attention anymore. So, I head to Hat Yai, the major city in southern of Thailand. I arrived at the place around 4pm and managed to visit places in the town, near to the bus station. I just need to buy some more snack for my office and family. Because the stock I brought in Krabi were not enough.

Hat Yai has a lot of muslim and Chinese that can speak Malay language and Chinese, but mainly Hokkien dialect.  There are many Chinese style temples (like Penang’s temples as well) and now I know why many Malaysian like to visit Hat Yai every year, for the food, snacks, shop and some for the “service” here (mainly is for guys). I take the 800pm bus to the boarder and back to Malaysia.

I reached the Malaysian boarder around 10pm and Kuala Lumpur around 5am in the morning. I love Malaysia and sure miss Thailand.


No comments:

Post a Comment