Saturday, June 18, 2011

Diary - Thailand Day 12


Day 12 – 4th July 2010

Wake up in the morning, breakfast and head to Kata beach, which just 4 minutes walk from my hotel. I have my sun bathing for few hours and become red-dish whole body but not the face. I cant stand the sun any more, so go back to hotel, shower and take bus to town area. I met another tourist from Spain and both of us engaged local taxi tour guide with 1000baht touring some places in Phuket. The Big Buddha was the highlight as we managed to watch the view of whole phuket island and also the sunset view. But the place is just half complete because short of funding. And also some other places like bird nest making, chestnut making,   jewels etc. it was very “tourist” tour and I don't like this and it cost 500baht.




No comments:

Post a Comment