Saturday, June 18, 2011

Diary - Thailand Day 13


Day 13 – 5th July 2010

The van came and picks me up for the boat ride to Ko Phi Phi. I felt alone while during the boat ride because everyone seem to have their friend or partner with them. And I left alone and I think I would be cherry if there is a friend or few friends with me. Well, I wanted to do this myself. The ferry provides free coffee and muffins during the ride.

The Viking Resort was waiting for me at the Phi Phi pier and transfer me to their resort. At instance I become very happy because the resort was what I imagine it would be. All the greenery with all the beaches and almost crystal clear beaches. The resort has its own private beaches (well 2 beaches) and because it was low peak season, so I have the beach all by myself, well sharing with 1 or 2 other unknow human passed by. Because over spend in Phuket, I was short in cash and in need of some once reached Krabi the next day.

I just lay down under the tree beside the beach the whole afternoon until evening. It was very relaxing and I need to do it again some time in future (I still miss that feeling now). The bed also very comfortable and just like my own bed and I fall to sleep from 9pm till 9am next morning. Wah.


No comments:

Post a Comment