Saturday, June 18, 2011

Diary - Thailand Day 11


Day 11 – 3rd July 2010

Today is the last day with my friend before I go sole on my trip. We wake up early morning for Chatchuchak Market, the biggest market in Bangkok and some said in South East Asia or Asia. The local would call it JJ market. The things selling here are very cheap and from all sort of thing, from kitchen, clothes, outfit, plants, pets, books, foods, massage, fortune telling and many more. I think I will need at least 2 days full in this market. And for sure I will come to this market again in future.

We pack our thing and head to airport. My friends are taking flight back to Kuala Lumpur and I am taking flight also but to Phuket Island. Arrived in Phuket, I take the bus to phuket town because if by taxi, it will cost 800baht per way, but with bus only 85baht, of course time consume. Since bus service stop at 5pm, I have to take motorbike ride to my hotel, cost 300baht for journey 30 minutes. 

At night, I just walk around Patong road and Kata road for dinner. Patong road and its beach is like red-light-district in Phuket. At the night, I feel hot and might be fever, and so take some medicine and rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment