Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 15 Hat Yai to Malaysia

Day 15 Hat Yai to Malaysia

From Ko Phi Phi, I took boat ferries to Krabi, from 1100am and reached around 130pm. From there, I took the bus to Krabi town and exchange buses to Hat Yai.

I just managed to walk around places nearby the bus station as I do not want to miss out the bus and the last bus from Hat Yai to Malaysia depart on 730pm (please note that from Krabi to Hat Yai requires 4-5 hours travel journey).

circle in red, broader of Thai-Malaysia

Once I get on the bus, I fell happy going back to Malaysia but wish to stay longer in Thailand, well, who do not want holiday right…. (Please see the red circle… the broader line of Thailand – Malaysia). The journey to Kuala Lumpur will take around 8 hours and reached in KL sentre around 500am. It was the end of my begpacking in Thailand and I can not wait for my next trip (do not know it would be la…)….=>

***The end***

No comments:

Post a Comment