Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 12 & 13 Phuket

Day 12 & 13 Phuket

Phuket’s beating heart can be found in Patong, which located halfway down the western coast. But I decided to stay at the southern beaches, Karon, just between Patong and Kata (both chilled places for tourist).

I have engaged a local tour together with some foreigners and tour some places including Big Buddha (hilltop of Chalong with the view of half of the island, some said is the best view point of the island), Wat Chalong (with 36 Buddhas that are seated, reclining or meditating), Wat Phra Thong (or called temple of golden Buddha) and some souvenir shops like jewelry, bird nest, local products etc.

At night, I just walk around Karon street area and Kata street area… well, what else I can do because I was travelled alone (after my friend flight back to Malaysia yesterday). I believe many have been in Phuket Island, so I just post some photos and less wording explaining what is Phuket…

The next month, I took boat ferries to Ko Phi Phi (830am, 130pm or 230pm and cost 350-400Baht).


No comments:

Post a Comment