Day 14 Ko Phi Phi
I was happy with my trip to Ko Phi Phi and it was, the most beautiful island I have visited (so far la). This island is actually joined by two islands by a narrow isthmus flanked by the stunning Ao Ton Sai and Ao Lo Dalam, forming two beautiful beaches. The main deck is located in Ao Ton Sai, with most of the facilities in Ton Sai village.
I wanted to stay at some place far from the main spot location, and I choose Viking Resort (highly recommended in future la). This resort has two own beaches which really nice. Since it was low session, I have the beach for myself, with other 2-3 tourists, felt like my own beach…=>
the resort has boat to pick you up but we need to pay when return to the harbor
beach view just in front of my room...
I do nothing but sleep, relax and swimming…. Was a nice way to enjoy my last few days in Thailand.
No comments:
Post a Comment