Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why all photos in my Blog missing?

After months of buzy-ness with my work, I have some free time to check at my cutelittleeddy blog. AND, I found out all my photos were gone without any none in all the blog I wrote since 2010. What happened and why all photos were missing??? 

I have drop an email to Google team and according to them, there might be some technical issue especially when I have start using android photo and sync between my blog and my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note). Meaning that I have to start over again to post the missing photos or just ignore it.

Well, I was thing to ignore it and since there is link to my photos in my facebook, for those who wish to look at the photos, please visit my facebook (based on the link provided in this blog). Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment